- Phone: 508-528-5400, extension 130
- Fax: 508-528-6074 (Attn: School Nurse)
The School Health Program is open every school day. It is staffed by two nurses certified by the Massachusetts Department of Education.
Do you know the leading cause of death for US teens? Motor vehicle crashes. Don't text & drive.
Reminders from the nurses:
* If your child has a fever (100.4 or greater), please keep him/her home until their temperature is normal for 24 hours without the help of fever reducing medication.
* Please keep your child home from school if (s)he has vomiting or diarrhea.
* A child with pink eye, conjunctivitis should stay home until (s)he is on the medicine for 24 hours.
* No medication, prescription or over the counter, may be dispensed without the written order of a licensed physician and parental consent. All orders must be renewed each school year.
* All medications must be in the original container, properly labeled, with valid dates, and delivered to the school by a responsible adult.
* Medication not retrieved by the end of the year will be destroyed.
*If you received a letter saying that your child is missing a vaccine or failed a vision, hearing or scoliosis screening with us, please follow up with his/her doctor and submit a copy of that visit to us.
*Massachusetts state law requires all high school students have a physical by the end of 10th grader. Please submit a copy if you haven't already.