- Phone: 508-528-5400, extension 130
- Fax: 508-528-6074 (Attn: School Nurse)
The School Health Program is open every school day. It is staffed by two nurses certified by the Massachusetts Department of Education. They are:
Do you know the leading cause of death for US teens? Motor vehicle crashes. Don't text & drive.
Reminders from the nurses:
* If your child has a fever (100.4 or greater), please keep him/her home until their temperature is normal for 24 hours without the help of fever reducing medication.
* Please keep your child home from school if (s)he has vomiting or diarrhea.
* A child with pink eye, conjunctivitis should stay home until (s)he is on the medicine for 24 hours.
* No medication, prescription or over the counter, may be dispensed without the written order of a licensed physician and parental consent. All orders must be renewed each school year.
* All medications must be in the original container, properly labeled, with valid dates, and delivered to the school by a responsible adult.
* Medication not retrieved by the end of the year will be destroyed.
*If you received a letter saying that your child is missing a vaccine or failed a vision, hearing or scoliosis screening with us, please follow up with his/her doctor and submit a copy of that visit to us.
*Massachusetts state law requires all high school students have a physical by the end of 10th grader. Please submit a copy if you haven't already.