Menu of Services
Bang Trim $2.00
Chemical Hair Relaxer (No Heat Press) $35.00
*Includes Blow Dry **Includes Cut
Facial (Includes Makeup) $7.00
Eyebrow Wax $4.00
Monday-Friday Appointments Available
What are Shop Services?
Shop Services allow Tri-County students to apply the skills they've acquired in their Career Programs to real-world projects. While the students receive valuable hands-on experience, the public receives products and services at nominal fees.
"The community is very generous with their tax dollars, which help our students learn the skills necessary for their future careers," explains Vocational Director Jean George. "The services we provide help us to say thank you and give back to the community, while also supporting our students' education and goals."
Staff and community members may avail themselves of the services of the school's vocational and technical programs to the extent that:
1) They have permission of the Vocational Director (in writing).
2) Job falls into curriculum.
3) Job is not for industry.
4) They do not enjoy financial gain.
5) Job is not too complicated, thereby diminishing student interest.
6) Job does not involve the constant and long-term use of shop equipment and tools.