Online Course Information
Online Career Course Refund Policy
Students who register for a training course occasionally change their mind for one reason or another. Regardless of the reason, we believe there should be a definite refund policy for students who decide not to take the course. Refunds for online courses are only given under the following circumstances:
- The student/user did not access any portion of the online course AND the student/user requests a refund, in writing via email within three business days from the date of the registration (email notification sent). There will be no refunds for any online courses (or curricula) once a course has been accessed in any manner.
- A full refund will be issued less an administrative fee of $125.
- All shipped course materials (books, study guides, CDs, Self-Study Kits, Videos, etc.) are returned, unopened/unused at your own expense if you accept delivery of the package. There are no refunds for Kindle books or e-books.
- Additional restocking and shipping costs may apply to returned books.
Please understand that with the enrollment and accessing of your online course, you have read and agree to the aforementioned refund policy. There are no extensions granted for your course. If you do not complete your course by the end-date on your welcome letter, there will be additional fees for extended access.
Online Enrichment Course Refund Policy
- The student/user did not access any portion of the online course AND the student/user requests a refund, in writing via email within 72 hours of enrolling in the course.
- A refund will be issued less the materials fee for the course.
Ed4Online Career Course Extension Policy
It is preferable that all student extensions be requested prior to the cessation of the student’s enrollment period. Students will have a thirty (30) day grace period after their course enrollment lapses to request an extension of the course. If a student is beyond their course cessation date by thirty-one (31) days or more, there will be no extension and the purchase of a new course will be required. No course or series of courses can be extended by more than one (1) year.
ED4Online Career Course Extension Fees
1 month Extension = $35
3 Month Extension = $105.00
6 Month Extension = $210.00
12 Month Extension = $420.00
Extension fees do not apply to IT Practice Labs. Practice Lab extensions will cost an additional
$50.00 per lab.
ED4Online Professional Development & Personal Enrichment Course Extension Policy
There will be no extensions granted for Professional Development or Personal Enrichment Courses.
Ed4Online System Requirements