Manicuring - Next Session Begins September -- 2013
Our manicuring program is offered twice each school year. Classroom size is limited and applicants are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Register early to ensure your enrollment for the next program.
Join today’s fast growing beauty and spa business as a licensed Nail Technician/Manicurist. Career opportunities in this field range from a salon or spa manicurist to a manufacturer's representative or consultant.
You will learn the latest procedures in a hands-on, fast-paced salon environment. You will gain valuable experience with clients providing complete range of manicure and pedicure services. Our goal is to provide comprehensive training and preparation for you to get your license and begin your new career.
Next Evening Manicuring Program - Date TBD - Fall, 2013
A complete program is offered during each semester.
Fall Semester begins September — Spring Semester begins February
(28 Sessions, Mon & Thu 5-9
This 112 hour course focuses on developing basic manicuring skills and also includes acrylic nail techniques. You will learn acrylic overlay, sculpturing methods and free hand nail art. Upon successful completion of this course, students will be eligible to take the Massachusetts State Board Examination leading to a manicuring license.
Applicants must be 17.5 years or older for acceptance into the Tri-County adult education programs. A birth certificate may be required. Class size is limited to 10 students.
- Students are expected to maintain regular attendance, make satisfactory progress, and must maintain a 75% average.
- Students are required to wear a uniform that consists of white shirt, black pants, and black or white closed shoes.
- A school provided lab coat completes the uniform.
- All work must be done under the supervision of an instructor and with the instructor’s permission.
- Students are required to fulfill all instructors’ assignments.
- Any student not in compliance with the rules will not receive his/her hours and may ultimately be terminated from the program.
TUITION and FEES
Tuition Fee: $1095.00 (textbook and supplies included)
Registration Fee: $5.00
There will be a $20.00 charge for all returned checks.
RESCHEDULING FOR CANCELLED CLASSES
The class schedule has been set to achieve the required 100 hours of instruction and practice. Should any of these classes need to be cancelled by the school, they will be rescheduled to ensure that these requirements are satisfied.
100% of tuition payment minus $100.00 withdrawal fee before the first class
60% of tuition payment minus $100.00 withdrawal fee after the first class.
40% of tuition payment minus $100.00 withdrawal fee after the second class.