Through a rigorous, comprehensive program of vocational/technical and academic preparation, as well as a progressive system of individual support and guidance, we strive to maximize the potential of each student for successful transition:
- to full time employment
- to the pursuit of higher education
- to a personal commitment of life-long learning
- to full participation as creative, responsible, productive American citizens
- Directions to Tri-County Regional Vocational Technical High School
- General Information
- Class Schedule
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Certificates and Course Credits
- Smoke-Free School
- Books and Supplies
- Refund Policy
- Registration Fees
- First Night Of Class - Students should enter through the school's main entrance.
- Proceed to the Continuing Education Office located immediately on the right just inside the main entrance.
- Your class listing, room location, and map of the building will be available.
- We do our best to insure accuracy and that these pages are up to date, however prices, dates and descriptions are subject to change without notice.
- Tri-County RVTHS reserves the right to cancel or postpone classes due to insufficient attendance or the lack of a qualified instructor.
- Parking is provided in the designated parking lots at the front and rear of the building.
- The parking lots are well maintained, illuminated and patrolled by security.
- See the Course Schedule Page
The Tri-County Regional Vocational Technical School District is an equal opportunity employer and coeducational high school and does not discriminate because of race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability in its employment policies; in the enrollment of students or in eligibility for programs and activities in compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Title IX of the 1972 Educational Amendments, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
Unless otherwise specified, all Tri-County RVTHS Evening courses are non-college credit and non-graded courses. Certificates of attendance and completion will be issued to students upon request.
Tri-County RVTHS is a smoke free school. This includes use of all tobacco products in school buildings and busses, on school grounds, or at off campus work sites by students, school personnel and visitors.
- Students may be required to purchase a textbook or supplies/equipment at an additional fee.
- Instructors will advise. Please remember to bring any supplies listed in the course description to the first night of class.
- If there is a material fee payable to the instructor, please remember to bring a check or cash for that amount on the first night of class.
- 100% of course fee minus $10.00 (withdrawal notice received before the first class)
- 60% of course fee minus $10.00 (withdrawal notice received before the second class).
- 40% of course fee minus $10.00 (withdrawal notice received before the third class)
- 0% after the third class.
Tuition must be paid in full at the time of registration. Payment may be made by check, cash, money order, MasterCard or Visa. There will be a $20.00 charge for all returned checks. Tuition Prices shown are subject to change without notice. Tri-County reserves the right to cancel class if there is insufficient enrollment and to change instructors or schedules due to unforeseen circumstances.
Registration Fee: A non-refundable, $5.00 student registration fee is charged each semester. You can register by phone or by completing the registration form available online and either emailing or mailing it to us. Click on the words registration form to access a print copy of our registration form.
- In case of inclement weather or an emergency, there will be no evening classes on days when school has been closed.
- On days when school is in session and evening classes have to cancelled due to weather, announcements will be broadcast on radio stations: WBZ, WPRO, and television stations 4, 5 & 7.
- If any instructor needs to cancel a class for personal reasons, you will be notified.
- Classes will be made up if any of these cancellations occur.